Admission Process and Policy
- Applications for admissions are accepted.
- Application forms can be obtained from the school office.
- Admission will be given on the basis of the results of the Student’s Assessment subject to the vacancies/seats in each class.
- Admissions are granted on the merit of the candidate/ student
- All documents once submitted become the property of the school and cannot be returned.
- Following documents are required during the admission process:
- Proof of age (birth certificate).
- Proof of residential address- Electricity Bill/Telephone(landline) bill/Latest Bank Account Statement/- lease deed made within six months prior to the submission of the application form along with an affidavit on stamp paper should be submitted in case of rental accommodation.
- Four photographs of the child.
- One photograph of each parent.
*Please fill in the details. We will get back to you soon.