The school has dedicated and separate residential facilities for girls and boys managed by highly experienced and disciplined wardens.
Some features of the boarding set-up are:
- Spacious, well-lit, and well-designed dormitories
- 3-tier security including CCTV surveillance
- Neat and clean toilets and bathrooms.
- Wholesome and nutritious meals served at mess
- Home work assistance provided
- In-house laundry service
- Medical care during sickness
- Dedicated vehicle for medical emergencies
- Access to sports complex post school hours
- Outings and Excursions
- Engaging activities during holidays/Sundays