1. Pre primary - (In between the age group of 3-6 years)
- Free play, child led play
- drawing, painting, dancing, singing, clay modeling
- eye-hand coordination games and fine motor activities
- Oral language drills
- Picture charts, showing animals, birds, vegetables, fruits, flowers, insects and trees.
- Age appropriate play material (toys)
- Projector, computer, audio and video tapes or CD’s
- Farms, bakery, market visits.
2. Primary / Elementary education - (In between the age group of 6-11 years)
- Learning via iPads by Apple Education Program
- Outbound Learning Programs
- Smart classrooms and multimedia curriculum
- Audio-visual aids and multimedia technology
- Interactive mediums like E books, audio books, music and use of drama, shadow play
- Interactive books on every subject and speeches, virtual tours and videos from experts and institutions around the world.
3. Secondary and Senior Secondary - (For children aged 12 years and above)
- Career Assessment Tests with career counseling programs
- Project based learning
- Experiential learning through entrepreneurial and industrial visits
- Community development program
- Preparation for various competitive examinations including NTSE and Olympiads
- Discussions on global issues through Model United Nations
- Life skill programs that promote self management, Interpersonal and financial management.